The repiping alternative protecting millions
TDT Plumbing’s ePIPE repiping alternative stops leaks and protects you from harmful lead and copper. The ePIPE system goes in fast, typically doesn’t require opening walls, and carries a 10-year warranty protecting your home against future leaks. ePIPE even extends your restored pipes’ life expectancy by 75+ years.
Often used in commercial buildings, hospitals, schools, apartments and even industrial settings across North America, ePIPE from TDT Plumbing has many advantages over traditional pipe replacement:
- Quicker turnaround means less inconvenience for you
- Zero to minimal wall, floor or ceiling intrusion
- Safer and healthier potable water
- 10 year Workmanship and product warranties; exceeding all others
- Extended life expectancy of restored pipes by 75+ years
Until 20 years ago, the only effective long-term remedy for rust corroded, leaking galvanized steel or pinhole leaking copper small diameter piping was repiping your whole system. This meant living with dirt, noise, and several weeks without water.
Instead TDT Plumbing solves those problems for homeowners, business owners, property managers and tenants in Houston, San Antonio, Austin, College Station, and other Texas cities, with ePIPE, an affordable, effective alternative to repiping. TDT Plumbing repairs and restores pipes within the walls, without having to tear any piping out.
TDT Plumbing pipe restoration solutions
- ePIPE epoxy coating process effectively seals pre-existing pinhole leaks and eliminates any future corrosion in all metal pipe systems. The epoxy coating system offers a 10-year warranty and will protect the restored system for 75 years or more.
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair – Cured In Place Pipe Repair from TDT Plumbing renews original pipes with minimal to zero digging while giving you the similar structural characteristics as a schedule 40 PVC pipe.
- Cured-In-Place-Pipe Repair uses a seamless liner that molds to the existing pipe, stopping leaks and root intrusion and increasing flow. Cured-In-Place-Pipe Repair can span “void” pipe sections.
- TDT Plumbing leak detection and repair specialists bring experience gained in hundreds of pipe restoration projects in both residential and commercial settings to end your leaking pipe issues once and for all.
Relief from corroded and leaking pipes starts here
Call (713) 697-2088 now. Or, fill this out and a TDT Plumbing pipe restoration expert will follow up to learn more about your issue and schedule an evaluation.