Water heater replacement
From washing clothes to doing dishes, or even enjoying a nice hot shower, your water heaters are vital components of your home plumbing system. When it stops working, or its performance drops off, it may be time for repairs or even a replacement. TDT Plumbing gives you choices.
Tank or tankless water heaters: which is right for you?
Traditional tank water heaters keep a stored supply of hot water ready when you need it, while tankless water heaters create an endless supply of hot water on demand. Which is right for you is a matter of preference and budget. A TDT Plumbing Water Heater Specialist will help you by assessing your hot water demand before giving you choices.
Trust your water heater installation to professional plumbers
Regardless which you choose, water heaters should only be installed by professional, fully-licensed plumbers, like those at TDT Plumbing, the installation and repair experts homeowners trust.
Electrical shock, gas leaks, serious water damage, carbon monoxide poisoning, and explosions are a few of the dangers possible when attempting a do-it-yourself water heater installation. Don’t take chances; schedule a TDT licensed plumber to service or replace your water heaters.
TDT’s licensed plumbers will:
- Obtain necessary permits
- Secure needed inspections (especially important when selling your home)
- Haul off your old hot water heater and dispose of it properly
- Properly hook up your water heater to gas or electricity
- Provide the necessary code, vent and gas upgrades necessary for a safe installation
- Give you peace of mind knowing that your family and home are protected from shoddy workmanship